Kobridge Forum  

Go Back   Kobridge Forum > Technical Solution Center [기술정보센터] - Korean, English Mixed Topics > Technical Solution Center [기타 기술정보]

Technical Solution Center [기타 기술정보] All other topics included in this forum [기타 나머지 기술정보 공유를 위한 포럼]

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2011, 10:29 AM
Administrator

JJ is on a distinguished road
Default HP Q2612A Toner Refill

It was so easy to refill the HP Q2612A Toner. I ordered black toner for Q2512A and paid about $6 per each bottle of toner (150grams). Usually most of toner refill kit for Q2612A has 100 ~ 110 grams of toner but I ordered it thru http://www.green-ink-and-toner.com/
First time before I use the refill toner, I doubted about the quality of refill toner but I was wrong. The toner I ordered for q2612a was great and quality was as much as the original toner.

I recommend you not to make a hole into the cartridge to refill the toner. If you see the youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo2-i...eature=related video, it explains very well about the procedure to refill the toner without damaging anything. The language on the video seems like Spanish but you will find out the way by just watching the video.

I refilled 3 Q2612A cartridge and every cartridges are working perfect. One comment in here. I found that one HP original cartridge didn't have a cap for toner refill, so I used a hole making tool. I think this is not normal but you may need a hole making tool just in case.